The quarterly journal intended to promote Malayalam literature and culture outside the state is now UGC CARE-listed and is open for well-written, insightful research papers on related topics.
Current contents (January-March)
Euphoric journeys through inner scapes
S. Saradakutty | Translated by Razeena P.R.
Self-mortification as votive offering
Translated by Dr Sheethal S. Nair
Manifestations of desire
Translated by Toby K. Joseph
Translated by Thayeekrishna K.K.
Representation of desire and the stuttering of language
Vinod Kumar K.V.
The oppositional gaze and plateaus of pleasure
Shalini M. and Sreekala K.B.
Flavours of power
Problematizing tales of well-being
Dr Asha Thomas, Amaldev P.J.
‘Live’ Together: FM culture in Kerala
Dr Jainymol K.V. | Translated by Prasadhitha L. Raveendran
Story: The Saga of Thalamanda
K.K. Ramesh | Translated by Prof. A.P. Zubair
Poem: Gandhi Jayanthi
P.M. Narayanan | Translated by Muraly R.
A note to authors
- The research papers- original, well-written, error-free and proofread- should be sent to [email protected]rg
- The papers should accompany an abstract, a statement from the author and personal and official addresses.
- The papers should be in editable format.
- The translations should accompany a certificate of consent from the original author.
- Every communication regarding publication would only be through e-mail.
- Kerala Sahitya Akademi is bound to protect international laws on plagiarism and research integrity.