The quarterly journal intended to promote Malayalam literature and culture outside the state is now UGC CARE-listed and is open for well-written, insightful research papers on related topics.
Current contents (July-September)
The aesthetics of survival
Short story and eco-asethetics
Eco-consciousness in the short stories of Ambikasuthan Mangad
Dr Thara Gangadharan
Ecological narratives in P. Surendran’s stories
Dark-ecological loop in Ramachi
George K. Alex, Tom Thomas & Vismaya P.
Ecosophical journey: A study of select stories of Aymanam John
Dr Sreeranjini G.
Pragmatic concern of eco-criticism in Basheer’s ‘Thenmavu’
Feminist interventions and the idea of nature
Home, riverside, some memoirs
Translated by Sruthi Paruthikad
Translated by Lekshmi Dinachandran
Translated by Shyma P.
Merit and Reservation
Translated by Prasad Pannian
A note to authors
- The research papers- original, well-written, error-free and proofread- should be sent to [email protected]
- The papers should accompany an abstract, a statement from the author and personal and official addresses.
- The papers should be in editable format.
- The translations should accompany a certificate of consent from the original author.
- Every communication regarding publication would only be through e-mail.
- Kerala Sahitya Akademi is bound to protect international laws on plagiarism and research integrity.