The quarterly journal intended to promote Malayalam literature and culture outside the state is now UGC CARE-listed and is open for well-written, insightful research papers on related topics.
Current contents (January-March)
Beyond meaning: Train metaphors in ONV poems
Dr Sibu Modayil Eapen, Alwin Alexander
Mapping Spatiality: A study on the social and psychological spaces in ‘Tunnelling the Mountain’
Dr Dhanya Johnson
A train ride from the personal to the political
Sampark Kranti: Still it’s running
Tales of the rails: An analysis of ‘Sampark Kranti’
Narrative self and locomotive images in M. Mukundan’s ‘From Dawn to Dawn’
Dr Divya Johnson
Constructing the feminine on the Malayalam stage and beyond
Commoditizing diaspora: Impact of the Gulf boom on Kerala with reference to ‘Pravasam’ and ‘Gulfumpadi PO’
Dr Arshad Ahammad A.
Poesy: The crystals of brine
Dr Mini Alice
Dr Rajashree Warrier
A note to authors
- The research papers- original, well-written, error-free and proofread- should be sent to [email protected]
- The papers should accompany an abstract, a statement from the author and personal and official addresses.
- The papers should be in editable format.
- The translations should accompany a certificate of consent from the original author.
- Every communication regarding publication would only be through e-mail.
- Kerala Sahitya Akademi is bound to protect international laws on plagiarism and research integrity.